See the flyer inserted in this issue regarding the
Eighth Annual TUG Golf Tournament, slated for Friday, June 21.
This year it will be held at the fabulous Nobelton Lakes Golf
Club ( a championship course.) Admission is $85 plus GST for
green fees, cart, and dinner. Call Richard Dolewski or Wende Boddy
Future COMMON Conferences:
1996 Fall Ocober 21 - 25 Atlanta, Georgia
1997 Spring April 7 - 11 Boston, Massachusetts
1997 Fall September 22 - 26 San Antonio, Texas
1998 Spring April 20 - 24 New Orleans, Louisiana
1998 Fall October 25 - 29 Atlanta, Georgia
1999 Spring March 8 - 12 San Francisco, California
1999 Fall October 4 - 8 San Antonio, Texas
2000 Spring March 13 - 17 San Diego, California
2000 Fall October 23 - 27 Baltimore, Maryland
2001 Spring April 23 - 27 New Orleans, Louisiana
Old Ideas are Good Habits
1. Pick it up, don't pass it up; and don't put it down unless you put it away.
2. Finish what you start and keep the horse before the cart.
3. When you're on the telephone, visiting, or watching TV, do something productive with your hands.
4. If you can't talk and do something productive at the same time, put masking tape on your mouth and get your work done.
5. Eat sitting down.
6. Make your bed for your own self-respect.
7. Make sure that each room in the house serves its own purpose.
8. Do it when you think of it.
9. Write letters. Don't write long letters.
10. Work faster; Say No when you should and say Yes when you can. Ask yourself, "If I do this, in a year from now, will it matter that I did it?"
... source unknown
Have you considered... ADVERTISING in the TUG eServer magazine?
We are tightly focused on the Mid-Range Market.